In Cherry Creek, Denver, CO, Aspen Dental offers general and cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry, implants, and family dentistry. Aspen Dental has served the Colorado community for twenty years.
The team at Aspen Dental is a star-studded cast of professionals, including:
Dr. E. Turner specializes in general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. Her personal experience of dentistry after an accident shaped her early career aspirations, fueling her passion for airway development after seeing how it helped her son.
She’s certified by the American Board of Laser Surgery for Laser Dentistry and a certified Invisalign provider. She also works as a dental surgeon.
Dr. Timothy Hart is a highly experienced prosthodontist. He won several prestigious awards while in private practice in Wisconsin, and today is still a sought-after speaker on the topic.
Dr. Hart joined Aspen Dental so that he and his wife could be closer to their grandchildren.
Dr. Laura Noce specializes in periodontics. She has twenty years of experience in the field and has taught at both the McGill University and the University of Montreal.
Her real focus is on improving the lives of her patients through outstanding care.
Aspen Dental offers basic dentistry to advanced dental surgery techniques.
Thanks to the impressive experience of the practice’s dentists, the clinic provides the best patient care. Reversing seemingly permanent damage is something commonly seen by these seasoned professionals.
All four dentists are committed to providing the best possible care, and the practice employs state-of-the-art technology to ensure that patients receive accurate diagnoses and the latest treatment options.
The highly trained and dedicated support staff make it possible to focus on the patients.
The dentistry practice offers a unique combination of specialists in the following areas:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: The specialty allows for the treatment of trauma to the bones and the soft tissues of the neck, mouth, and face. Patients with a broken jaw, for example, would make use of this service.
- Periodontics: A periodontist specializes in maintaining the health of the gums. Patients with gum disease, for example, would make use of this service.
- Endodontics: An endodontist specializes in abnormalities and injuries of the pulp and periapical tissues in the mouth. Patients needing a root canal, for example, would make use of this service.
- Prosthodontics: A prosthodontist specializes in ailments relating to the loss off teeth and supporting tissue. If an accident knocked a patient’s teeth out, for example, they’d see a prosthodontist.
- Children’s Dentistry: When it comes to children, the dentist must factor in the growth patterns of the palette and teeth, as well. Children require special handling as they might fear the dentist.
- Orthodontics: The specialization deals with jaw, mouth, and teeth problems. Patients with various misalignment issues will see an orthodontist.
Meet the Friendly Team at Aspen Dental
Find out the best treatment options for your dental issue and call the team at Aspen Dental today. The specialists will thoroughly discuss your options with you—you’re in good hands.